think different !!!!!!!!

think different !!!!!!!!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

another version of me

well somtimes it makes me feel wat if i was just like a gal next door, or a goody to shoes !!! wud it have been better ??? Wondering 
I feel i need to stand the way i am giving out i dnt care a damn kinda attitude but is it somthin hurting!! dnt kwn
breaking a number of hearts and still feel no one loves me have no bf no guy behind ah!!! poor me :P
 not really !!! i cant stand a possesive bf coz i have ma own terms with my life.... yeah i know i am missing a lot in my teenage life but i am happy the way i am !!! 
somtymes it kills me when i c ppl holding hands and walking together and here i am walking alone :( but i guess life has its spl touch to me n yeah i still feel il get my prince charming{ my dream man...!!!}
woah still i am just like othr bitchy gurl who can make a guy feel embarrass can b as rude n abusive as he can, can beat him in various stuff and yet struggle 2 be known 
wonderful life isnt it

No comments:

Post a Comment